Welcome to CS2D Clan EYF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, this is the clan Eat Your Face Forum's Where all our current, future, spectating fans meet up to chat stradigize and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accepted App's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViiRus
Admin

Accepted App's Empty
PostSubject: Accepted App's   Accepted App's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Hmm. Well, I would post an application here I suppose.

The rank I would request is a rank showing that I possess some skill in mapmaking and coding, because to be honest, I am not too good at the game itself. Perhaps roughly average? Idk. I mapmake and I code, Rawr. Perhaps something like "Mapmaker"? The mod application still sounds more fun to fill out though.

Name / Ign / USGN: Clotifoth / Clotifoth / Clotifoth
Why pick me for such a denotion? Well, for starters, have you seen the maps I've made? They're unique and in my opinion, certainly a step in the right direction. Some rely on fun gimmicks, but some rely on balancing. Hell, I've even made a fairly detailed city section for use in zombie mode (with limits on most weapons). Plus, I can script a bit, too. Nothing spectacular on my own, but I can build off others' scripts to an immense extent and also am learning the .lua for CS2D fast.
How active am I? Most of the day, I am online at least in IM and XFire and often have a game of CS2D running when I go to sleep. When school starts, this most likely will turn into being online from roughly 2-3 PM on. I am a nerd.
What are my other hobbies? Writing reviews for EOGamer, coding in C++ and more arbitrary lua on occasion, Starcraft, Warcraft II, Warcraft III, Runescape (occasionally), writing fiction, catching up with some Youtube videos, playing some ROMs on emulators, playing the viola... to name a few.

So yeah. I'm not sure how the masking works, but if I could be masked something like "Mapmaker" or something would suffice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chosen : Co-Admin on forum / Co-Admin in game / Map maker Smile

i really think your an outstanding person , yes ive seen your maps some are exotic some are based on other games & movies some are just for fun and use lua. scripting , i also saw C++ Coding , very hard nothing you can do at an instant :: i used to C++ Code my own private server of maplestory with a online guide and was still difficult Smile .

Congrats Clotifoth! (New Tags , ill come meet with you on the game when i see you)
Back to top Go down
https://eatyourface.forumotion.com

Accepted App's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to CS2D Clan EYF :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: