Welcome to CS2D Clan EYF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, this is the clan Eat Your Face Forum's Where all our current, future, spectating fans meet up to chat stradigize and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViiRus
Admin

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Moderators   Moderators Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Here you can fill out an application for Moderator on forums , or you can ask for a rank up in the clan and we will come and give you a duel by one of our leaders or moderators .

Ex: Mod App
Name / Ign / Usgn : Jordan / ViiRuS / Jordan227
Why pick you ?
Are you active if so how many hours a day ?
What are your other hobbies daily ?

------------------
All those questions will help me one of the mods and the leader decide if your right for the job .

Ex : Rank up
User name / isgn : Jordan227 / ViiRuS
Tell us why you should have a rank up in the clan ? Ex: ive gotten better at staying alive and i have an improved accracy .
------------------
SmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
https://eatyourface.forumotion.com
Clotifoth

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Hmm. Well, I would post an application here I suppose.

The rank I would request is a rank showing that I possess some skill in mapmaking and coding, because to be honest, I am not too good at the game itself. Perhaps roughly average? Idk. I mapmake and I code, Rawr. Perhaps something like "Mapmaker"? The mod application still sounds more fun to fill out though.

Name / Ign / USGN: Clotifoth / Clotifoth / Clotifoth
Why pick me for such a denotion? Well, for starters, have you seen the maps I've made? They're unique and in my opinion, certainly a step in the right direction. Some rely on fun gimmicks, but some rely on balancing. Hell, I've even made a fairly detailed city section for use in zombie mode (with limits on most weapons). Plus, I can script a bit, too. Nothing spectacular on my own, but I can build off others' scripts to an immense extent and also am learning the .lua for CS2D fast.
How active am I? Most of the day, I am online at least in IM and XFire and often have a game of CS2D running when I go to sleep. When school starts, this most likely will turn into being online from roughly 2-3 PM on. I am a nerd. Cool
What are my other hobbies? Writing reviews for EOGamer, coding in C++ and more arbitrary lua on occasion, Starcraft, Warcraft II, Warcraft III, Runescape (occasionally), writing fiction, catching up with some Youtube videos, playing some ROMs on emulators, playing the viola... to name a few.

So yeah. I'm not sure how the masking works, but if I could be masked something like "Mapmaker" or something would suffice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eogamer.com
BaG_0

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Name / Ign / Usgn : Matt/BaG_0/pkmnjaja
Why pick you: because im responsible and will be ALWAYS active on the forums. once i come back from Hawaii
Are you active if so how many hours a day: i wil be always active once i come back from hawaii
What are your other hobbies daily: Football, swimming, math, and etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Moderators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to CS2D Clan EYF :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: