Welcome to CS2D Clan EYF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, this is the clan Eat Your Face Forum's Where all our current, future, spectating fans meet up to chat stradigize and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edit my map

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViiRus
Admin

Edit my map Empty
PostSubject: Edit my map   Edit my map Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:39 pm

As a few of you know ive made a pretty nice and fun map , id like to see what you guys have in mind and see what kind of changes you want to see in it . since it is 'Open Beta' i wana see what your ideas are to make it better and if we can figure out dedi server we might be able to use it .

Rules -
1: dont change any of the boarders floors exept the final one

i want you to make the last level of the map , make sure it is exactly the same with the other side T and CT and add nothing but turrets hurt and explosion effects with medikits and armor grenades ammo through out the map .

you may change and or remove turrets in the first 2 levels and also change the ending where who ever survives goes to the final end a shoot out . Any ways please do edit it change fix w/e just dont change the boarder walls of the first 2 levels of the turret maps . the 3rd map id like to see what you can do make the last one Smile - ViiRuS Surprised

If you have been in my map such as caliber and roid and padrex then you should have it the name of it is.

Construction - A ViiRuS[EyF] Map'
Back to top Go down
https://eatyourface.forumotion.com

Edit my map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to CS2D Clan EYF :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: