Welcome to CS2D Clan EYF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, this is the clan Eat Your Face Forum's Where all our current, future, spectating fans meet up to chat stradigize and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Leader's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViiRus
Admin

Current Leader's Empty
PostSubject: Current Leader's   Current Leader's Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:50 pm

So far .. we have the magnifacent Kitty , Known as TehKitty , First made his own clan just for fun but never expected to have members but then i came along in a game of prison and asked.. What is EYF , He replied EatYourFace . i said haha oh cool may i join ? and then as i became a member , recruit , and now the Co-Leader of EYF

TehKitty - Leader

ViiRus - Co-Leader

-------------------

More to come . Updated Daily .
Back to top Go down
https://eatyourface.forumotion.com
Padrex

Current Leader's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Leader's   Current Leader's Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 pm

I have a question about EYF,
I would like to know if TehKitty could help me train with like some bots starting at normal then going higher and higher diff. It would be a cool experience for me to be able to get to work with the leader Smile.
Thanks for the suggestion
Back to top Go down
roid grunt

roid grunt

Current Leader's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Leader's   Current Leader's Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:38 am

another question.
being a clan, does that entitle us to have clan matches??
say, for consoles there's gamebattles.net, but i'm wondering if some site sponsors tournaments and such...just wondering. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ViiRus
Admin

Current Leader's Empty
PostSubject: Clan war   Current Leader's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

you mean like clan war ? then yes as soon as we get more people and atleast 10 people online and active at once me or Cal will tell you guys where to be and we will do a clan war against someone

im also thinking of talking to a clan leader of another good clan and get Allied like.. an alliance to better our selves and get stronger
Back to top Go down
roid grunt

roid grunt

Current Leader's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Leader's   Current Leader's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 pm

in my experience
alliances have never been good, be it an MMORPG, or such, as a group will demand the other group to merge, causing the leaders to become coleaders, co leaders to become members, members to go to the academy if needed be.
what i'm trying to say, is that alliances usually tend to be one sided, heh, but it's not my call.
Back to top Go down
ViiRus
Admin

Current Leader's Empty
PostSubject: Alliances   Current Leader's Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 pm

lmao idk what the hell your smoking ?... quick guess ... Crack ?

Alliances is te shiiznits Very Happy if you look at MMO's like perfect world ... or Ether saga ect alliances help allllloooooooooooot Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Leader's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Leader's   Current Leader's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Leader's
Page 1 of 1